How To Be Highly Sensitive And Like It Online Course
online course: self-protection for empaths
Are you an empath, a highly sensitive person? And you’d like to control it better? You’ll learn how in this self-paced online course with resources you can use again and again.
Audio (about 1 hour), workbook, bonus videos.
Wondering what the class is like? Here's a little sample: https://blog.peacockandpaisley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/HSP-3.mp3
You're Highly Sensitive If
- someone walks into a room and you can feel them
- when you're in an area where someone had a fight, you feel it
- you experience other people's emotions and pain as your own
- environmental situations that don't bother others really get to you, like noise, chemicals, odors, clutter, wifi, fluorescent lighting, unhealthy food
- you're "different"
- you know what's going on with others
- you see/sense/know/hear/smell/feel spiritual presences
- you tend to observe before acting
- you're a Princess and the Pea type: you can feel that little thing that most can't, whether it's a clothing label, funky seam, scratchy wool, uncomfortable chair...
- you're sensitive to pain and notice it in others
- you notice subtle changes
- you feel things deeply
- you need "alone time" or time in nature to recover after a party, meeting, or other stressful situation
- your nerves feel frazzled pretty often
- you intuitively know what others need
In This Class You'll Learn How To
- block out unwanted energies, feelings, experiences
- control who you connect with, how and when
- clear yourself of old energies
- feel without getting overwhelmed
- how to distinguish between your feelings and other people's feelings and energies
- how to be comfortable in social situations
- how to use your sensitivity, creativity, and intuition to have fun
- Class Audio
- 2 Spiritual Protection and Clearing Videos
- 1 Spiritual Clearing and Healing mp3
You can do this online! The class audio, workbook, and videos are already available on a password-protected page. You will receive the page link and password download via email.