Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Castile Liquid Soap
Dr. Bronner’s – Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Lavender, 32 ounce) – Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Body, Hair, Laundry, Dishes, Concentrated, Vegan, Non-GMO
|Ingredients||Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Lavandin Extract, Organic Fair Deal Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Lavender Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
**None remains after Saponifying Oils into Soap and Glycerin.
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 3.15 x 7.09 inches|
|Additional Item Information||Not-tested-on-animals, Organic|
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets and more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste and has a positive environmental impact!