Peacock & Paisley
Get Your Life Back
identify, get out, recover
Your Life Is Worth It
You matter, your kids, pets, family, and business matter. Dig in and make your life the beautiful and loving experience you deserve.
You can heal yourself, and this course and program are here to help you.
From headgames to heartache, dealing with a narcissist is impossible.
You’ve probably spent every last dime in your piggy bank trying to help him heal, to know that you love him and want him and are here for him.
But that mistake is costing you.
Your life, your happiness, your wellbeing, your health, your safety, and your money.
As much as you love him, the horrible truth is that you really can’t do life with him.
Make your life good
step 1: identify
Is he a narcissist?
- Hurts you intentionally
- Started out extremely nice
- Lies. A lot.
- Very little empathy for others
- Demands lots of empathy for himself
- Needs praise and admiration
- Multiple addictions that he hid well in the beginning, but they’re popping out all over
- He is always more important than anyone else. To himself.
- Whines and complaints turn into furious vengeance
- Exploits others (that includes you)
- His image is more important than your feelings
- He trashes your reputation
- Has flying monkeys: his own personal fan club that think he can do no wrong, spread rumors that he feeds them, they try to manipulate you. His friends do his dirty work for him
- Can’t handle constructive criticism
- Goes out of his way to keep you from doing things you love
- Accuses you of things he’s actually doing
- Extremely insecure, but most people around him don’t realize it
- Blames others
- Tries to control you: keep tabs on you, control your money/income, control your reproductive activities
- He’s still just as bad sober
step 2: change
Freakin’ Had It?
Are you ready to snap?
Are you tired of putting your life on hold while your beloved runs rampant with absolutely no care for your feelings?
Wondering what you’re dealing with, since this is JUST NOT NORMAL?
You’re in the right place. I’ve been there, too, and it wasn’t until I understood what pathological narcissism is, how it operates, and that you can never fix them, but you can recover you, that I got back to living.
Before that, it was surviving. It started out great, the most amazing, profound, wild love, but it turned messy, rotten, violent, and finally I realized that as strong a healer as I am, that level of mindfully-chosen evil was no longer my job. That it never had been, and that if I wanted to be Me, I had to leave.
But physically leaving was just one step. It wasn’t the first step; it was in the middle.
Getting my feet under me, realizing what was going on, and disengaging from the mind games and heart torture were first.
Disentangling my heart and spirit started then, but continued in earnest after physical separation.
Don’t snap — learn and heal
with this new course that gives you the personal insights, tools, and new approaches to life and health that you need, from the inside out, to be happy.
What They Say
“Heather Cate’s way of coaching is wonderful; the process itself is more than worth the fees. Her process is totally different than the other people I looked into working with. It’s like going to college. You learn to trust yourself, to honor and appreciate yourself and your business. It’s not just a simple, thrown-together mechanical experience, it’s a process of appreciation and discovery of yourself and your business.
I love how she works with me, encourages me, gives me ideas for my business that capitalize on my special strengths, talents, and abilities. Heather is a life coach and a business coach all rolled into one. It’s one of the things that sets Peacock & Paisley apart from other coaching firms.”
—Joe Keniston, Saco, Maine, Shaw’s Supermarkets warehouse employee
“Heather Cate is a great coach! … kind, gentle, commonsense encouragement …. upbeat attitude…. Now, I feel confident and productive.
Heather’s Top qualities: Personable, High Integrity, Creative”
“… thank you. Your words, thoughts, and healing have touched me…. Thank you Heather.
“I highly recommend her work.”