Peacock & Paisley
Healing grief is a critical component to recovering from narcissistic abuse.
This page will guide you through gentle, supportive techniques to use on your journey with grief.
Don’t try to rush your healing, don’t ignore your needs.
Honor your feelings, including grief and anger.
Here you’ll find foods, herbs, essential oils, mudras, guided meditations, physical exercises, spiritual exercises, and videos.
This is part of the Get Your Life Back Program
and the Get Your Life Back Course
Please invest now and come on back!
If you’re already part of the program, welcome back!
As a survivor of narcissism, one of the keys to surviving was NOT speaking your piece/peace.
Repression clogs up your throat chakra, your expressive energy.
You had to keep things bottled up.
Now, for your survival and wellbeing, you need to let them out, you need to speak your truth.
In healthy, balanced ways.
You need to heal your throat chakra/energy center to do this.
Because grief and anger are interconnected, you’ll benefit by taking the Heal Your Power Center class.
- sore throat
- joint pain
- otherwise-unexplained weight gain or loss
- hard to express yourself
- feeling bottled up
- cold hands and feet
- bad / negative mood
Healing Process Types
- floating clouds
- unexpected / sneaks up on you
- feel it coming
Stages / Types of Grief
- shock or disbelief
Throat Chakra Opener Exercises
- neck tilts, head rolls
- seaweeds to support thyroid function
- pure fruit juice
- You know what to say and what not to say, how to communicate well.
- Throat is free and clear, open and comfortable.
- Neck is flexible
- picture grief in your body where is it, what does it look like, does it belong there
- do you need to remove it?
- fill that space with love, light, peace, forgiveness
- picture yourself as a spiritual being
- are you missing anything of yourself? a body part, a spirit part?
- can you reach out and get it? should you ask your spiritual helper to get it for you?
Super Simple Exercises
- thumping upper chest
- chew food thoroughly
- gentle hand energy to heart-core chakra
- gentle exercise
- grief/anger connection
- tear up, burn/float away
- the losses
- the I wishes
Honor yourself, your feelings, your needs / wants / desires.
Love is real.
Just because someone mistreated you doesn’t mean you didn’t / don’t love them. If you had to walk away, you did so for good reason.
Honor your grief.
It’s real, it helps you, and it’s fundamental to healing into a life you love.
- honor the loss of what you wanted
- honor the loss of your investments