You can see the effects in your skin, and you can smell the effects, too. Odors emanate from the skin, the mouth, and, ahem, other regions.
Here’s a brief list of foods you can eat to “smell well”:
- cinnamon helps with digestion
- cloves helps with digestion
- wheat grass (contains chlorophyll, which deodorizes skin from the inside out)
- parsley (chlorophyll connection)
- probiotic supplements (acidophilus, etc.) improve the balance of helpful bacteria in the intestines, leading to better digestion and elimination
- yogurt containing active, live cultures of probiotics, if you’re not intolerant of dairy
- Vitamin B3-rich foods — they help your body digest things properly, which helps you smell good
Use nutrition to feel, look and smell wonderful.