Bluejay Animal Totem / Dream Interpretation:
Whether you are doing dream interpretation or interpreting the arrival of a living symbol, often called an animal totem, here’s a quick list of the meaning of a bluejay:
- The Proper Use of Power – sometimes considered a bully, the blue jay is strong, powerful, persistent, a devoted and industrious parent. Use your power well, and don’t allow others to misuse their power against you.
- Link between Heaven and Earth – spiritual and practical energies/power. Use the higher knowledge that you get from the spiritual realms to make good things happen for you here on earth.
- Don’t be scattered; be focused and applied.
- Resourcefulness and adaptability, regardless of the season.
- Being fearless.
- Excellent mimic – be sure you do this in a way that harms none.
- Develop the innate royalty that is within you – don’t be a poser, be the real thing.
In the shamanic tradition, a totem shows up to tell you something, to help you learn a lesson, to grow, to warn you, to guide you through a tricky time, to give you encouragement and strength, to protect you.
For more information on dream interpretation and dream symbols, see the Peacock & Paisley Dream Dictionary. Would you like a free dream interpretation? Sign up for our newsletter, and we’ll send you a coupon!